Re: to sig or not to sig?

From: Alan Connor (zzzzzz_at_xxx.yyy)
Date: 10/01/03

Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 00:29:17 GMT

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 01:06:55 +0100 (BST), Raj Rijhwani <raj@rijhwani.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:19:16 GMT, in article
> <ormeb.10393$NX3.5121@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>
> zzzzzz@xxx.yyy "Alan Connor" wrote:
>
>> No one has to read anyone else's posts. But if you are killfiling them
>> because of some violation of civil conduct or netiquette, then you owe it
>> to them and to everyone else to publish your actions and the reasons for it.
>
> ..and nothing to do with the childish satisfaction of telling them
> you're sticking your fingers in your ears, and humming really loud.

Actually, it is YOU that is being childish. I actually DREAD doing that. It
just needs to be done.

>> A lot of people won't do that because their reasons would look foolish
>> indeed in print, and they don't want to face that.
>
> Doesn't seem to bother you, though.

Another bitchy insult.

That's my limit, I'm afraid.

I hope you are not stupid enough to think that I will go on reading your
posts if they are going to consist of juvenile name calling.

Speaking of which: Feel free to kiss my ass, you punk. Guarantee you wouldn't
have the guts to talk like this to mine or anyone's face. So many cowardly
punks take out their frustrations on the Usenet. Gotta be some medication
for that.

--
Later, Alan C
You can find my email address at the website: contact.html

Relevant Pages