zip and files with apostrophe in them

simplistix_at_wow.com
Date: 01/13/04

Date: 13 Jan 2004 05:07:14 GMT

I am trying to call zip from a perl script. It would seem there is a problem using testing files containig ' in them. I have tried \', "'", "<wholefilepath>" and just about every combination. Any ideas?. I always get this message:

zip -T /camera/Florida\'s\ Trip.zip

sh: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file
test of /camera/Florida\'s\ Trip.zip FAILED

zip error: Zip file invalid or could not spawn unzip (original files unmodified)

Even though the same file tests fine when opening from a samba share and testing using winzip