Re: C++ on Unix - serious coding help needed. We're in the Silicon valley location

From: Phil Pierotti (Phil.dot.Pierotti_at_swiftdslperiodcomdot.au)
Date: 01/28/04

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:51:19 +1100

Not to mention the pack of useless gits who have a list of qualifications longer than they
are tall.

Anyhow: He said he'd work for free!

Give him something small but useful to write and verify the quality and speed of his work
for yourself.

Phil P

In article <PTGRb.29667$1e.20738@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>, zzzzzz@xxx.yyy says...
> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 03:32:53 GMT, John <spambegone@127.0.0.1> wrote:
> >

> > Mike Cox wrote:

> >> Well sir,
> >> If you are looking for sheer talent, you have come to the right place. I
> >> am the creator of the legendary "hm" command, as well as the future KDE
> >> GUI for the program apt-get. The source for "hm" or home as it is
> >> pronounced is available on usenet, just do a google search for
> >> mikecoxlinux and the "home command".
> >>
> >> I am also a web developer specializing in linux information including the
> >> well regarded porting legacy linux apps to .net series. Visit my site at:
> >> http://www.geocities.com/mikecoxlinux/
> >>
> >> I work for free, and if your project is open source I will code you a
> >> solution and post it to usenet for you to download and compile.
> >>
> >> sincerely,
> >> Mike Cox
> >> email: mikecoxlinux@yahoo.com
> >
> > Dear Mr. Cox,
> >
> > Please provide us with copies of your academic transcripts. We wish to know
> > more about you and your, er, abilities.
> >

> There have been, and are, great coders who have never gone to school.
>
> AC

Visit Crypto Gnome in his Australian Home
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~Phil.Pierotti/