KDevelop and CVS

From: Gerhard W. Gruber (sparhawk_at_gmx.at)
Date: 02/08/04

Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 11:59:16 +0100

I have a project on sourceforge and I hadn't much success on using KDEvelop so
far. Yesterady I tried the newest version and was quite pleased to see that
there is now a wizard for wxWindows project support, so I wanted to give it a
try. Now the question is, how do I check out, or configure my KDevelop project
for CVS access on SF? I hadn't had succeeded so far.

Can anybody send me a sample project which is hosted on SF, or give me some
hints how to configure it? Thanks!

--
Gerhard Gruber
Maintainer of

Relevant Pages

  • KDevelop and CVS
    ... I have a project on sourceforge and I hadn't much success on using KDEvelop so ... Yesterady I tried the newest version and was quite pleased to see that ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: Any 11.1 success stories?
    ... easy clean, works great from the get go installations? ... version did you have success with? ... There is a clunky work around posted on the web but it takes out the convenience of using kdevelop in the first place. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • [SLE] Debugging Qt4.2 with KDevelop 3.5.4
    ... I'm building a project using KDevelop 3.5.4 and Qt4.2. ... I want do debugging it, ... but I have no success. ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ...
    (SuSE)
  • KDevelop setup
    ... I just spent hours hunting for the un-included auxiliary files for kdevelop ... Qt, without success. ... from kdevelop.org to several of their ftp servers I tried do not hit their ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)