Re: Redhat vs Fedora??

From: Jim Richardson (warlock_at_eskimo.com)
Date: 02/13/04

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 07:42:07 -0800

I'm an apatheist.
The question is no longer interesting, and the answer no longer matters.
		-- petro

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The answers to these "Death of RedHat threads"..
    ... > hat that is worn in the ReHat Shadowman logo is actually called a Fedora). ... > RedHat for its enterprise linux product range.. ... > little tricky to install compared to RedHat linux.. ... > packages you are used to are common accross all the disrto's.. ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • The answers to these "Death of RedHat threads"..
    ... Q. Is RedHat Linux Dead? ... The product named "Redhat Linux" is no longer around as ... hat that is worn in the ReHat Shadowman logo is actually called a Fedora). ... package and any required dependencies and install them.. ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: Fedora
    ... > My reading is the Fedora is to RH Enterprise Server as Rawhide is to ... > RedHat Linux that has traditionally been available for download. ... My reading of it is that the Fedora project is being merged with the ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: think fedora is to much for me but want linux
    ... I just think with fedora being ... Trust me ... Personally I love the big thick 'Redhat Linux ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Understanding iptables FC4
    ... > If any of you have set this up on Fedora 4 that would be great. ... went from redhat 9 to fedora core 3. ... vsftpd FTP server, had apache setup for my web server, then added user ... Instead of using telnet, I used ...
    (alt.os.linux)