Ripping from line in

From: Glenn Meehan (stopspam_at_stopspam.com)
Date: 04/12/04

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:34:13 +1000

What is some good software to rip an audio source from my line in port?

tia

Relevant Pages

  • Re: RIP issue with HMC - security violation?
    ... using an UDP port, 520, which would normally imply that there was a Routing ... Information Protocol (RIP) process behind it capable of modifying the routing ... as a "listening" state for the application. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: RIP issue with HMC - security violation?
    ... RIP issue with HMC - security violation? ... using an UDP port, 520, which would normally imply that there was a Routing ... Information Protocol process behind it capable of modifying the routing ... as a "listening" state for the application. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Error doing make buildworld (english trans)
    ... (TIA,) ... HTH, ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Malicious port scanning or standard Active Directory/Exchange Server behavior
    ... But why then would it be one port for several hours, ... Joergen Bech ... >> source machine is not under my control so I am not in any position to ... >> TIA, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: route on which port
    ... >> routed uses RIP, try allowing port 520/udp. ... > Oooops, Eirik, this looks more like a DNS problem to me. ... It looked to me as if he needed to _pass_ RIP packets, ... opens up port 53/udp. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)