Mippy the Dragon...yay or nay?

From: Paul Allen Panks (panks_at_sdf.lonestar.org)
Date: 05/21/04

Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 03:02:05 +0000 (UTC)

This is for HLA Adventure. I didn't use Gimp to create it, only paint:

See:

http://www.geocities.com/dunric/hlaadv.html

or

http://members.tripod.com/~panks/hlaadv.html

Is he too "cartoonish" looking? Should I refine him somewhat?

Sincerely,

Paul Allen Panks
dunric@yahoo.com

--
panks@sdf.lonestar.org

  • Mippy the Dragon...yay or nay?
    ... I didn't use Gimp to create it, only paint: ... Is he too "cartoonish" looking? ... Should I refine him somewhat? ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Does this stand up to photoshop?
    ... but I was fairly proficient with MS Paint ... before switching to GIMP. ... There is no question that GIMP has ... I did find that "Grokking the GIMP" (free download) was very ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.gimp)
  • Re: My Two Columns Revisited
    ... Could you all take a look at http://aljones.us/ab and tell me please, why I now have a blank line showing up above the banner. ... All will become evident. ... Just load the image into paint and rub it out. ... Paint - on a linux box that's gimp and gimp and I are just becoming acquainted. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Gimp 2.6.3
    ... and i can't realize to use another retouch -and paint program as Gimp. ... if not to paint or retouch photos with gimp.. ... and nobody has teached me how write scripts. ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.gimp)
  • Re: Are there any painting plugins for Gimp
    ... Look on the toolbox... ... all the paint brushes you want... ... the poster does not have a working Gimp in front of them at ... Mark Healey wrote: ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.gimp)