Linux without mouse?

From: PHP2 (gp_at_nospm.hr)
Date: 07/10/04

Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:15:32 +0200

I have on RH9 only keyboard without mouse. when i start PC I must wait that
screensaver start and after that when i push button I have focus on left 4
folders on desktop and I start folder explorer and after that visual
console.

but I must soon disconect screen saver. How I can have focus on folder
explorer after linux start? or have some shortcut that can start folder
explorer and visual shell at start?

You can try it alone, start PC and don't use mouse..

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Linux without mouse?
    ... > screensaver start and after that when i push button I have focus on left 4 ... > folders on desktop and I start folder explorer and after that visual ... How I can have focus on folder ... groups.google.com, advanced search, *linux* groups and try ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: How reduce number items listed start menu
    ... is Explorer the only way, ... If you create a folder in the All Users\Start Menu with the same name as one ... Create and Configure User Accounts in Windows XP ... application, Disk copier, etc.) You'll be glad to know that if you have ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • RE: IE Explorer error when viewing jpg
    ... "nass" wrote: ... Explorer begins to open the folder then shuts down with the message explorer ... Possible Virus Infection (I'm running McAfee and a scan of the drive did not ...
  • Re: normal.dot
    ... The only difference between Start | Search and searching from Windows ... "Stella" wrote in message ... > Windows Explorer to get to the search function I started ... >>> -Open My Documents Folder ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Cant delete folder!!! (Xere Inc)
    ... Explorer is configured to show hidden and system folders/files for the ... Free tools from SysInternals such as Process Explorer Autoruns and can help ... You also should scan for spyware and malware in Safe Mode being sure ... "Cannot rename New Folder: A file with the name you specified already ...