Re: Minicom serial communication Xilinx board

From: mjt (mjtobler_at_removethis_mail.ru)
Date: 01/18/05

Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:56:19 -0600

Kristof Loots wrote:

> I am programming an embedded SoC. It has a serial port on the
> development board which I can use by redirecting stdout to the serial
> port.
>
> Since we moved to linux I had to find a tool for this: minicom.
> But I cannot get this working. I was able to configure the Bps/parity
> but the status stays offline.

... what type of serial cable are you using?

--
<<   http://michaeljtobler.homelinux.com/   >>
Every solution breeds new problems.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Minicom serial communication Xilinx board
    ... > development board which I can use by redirecting stdout to the serial ... > port. ... > Since we moved to linux I had to find a tool for this: ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: Minicom serial communication Xilinx board
    ... > development board which I can use by redirecting stdout to the serial ... > port. ... > Since we moved to linux I had to find a tool for this: ...
    (comp.os.linux.embedded)
  • Re: MOUNT failed to NFS
    ... I configed my XP as a router so that my development board talk to ... LINUX box, XP and LINUX box are both hooked to company network. ... I can do nc through port 2049 and other ports. ... The firewall may block just ports between 1 and 1024. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: MOUNT failed to NFS
    ... I configed my XP as a router so that my development board talk to ... LINUX box, XP and LINUX box are both hooked to company network. ... I can do nc through port 2049 and other ports. ... through NFS from other machines, ...