Re: Mike Cox / x-privat.org

From: A. Ben Hmeda (abhNOCAPS_at_canada.EH.com)
Date: 04/28/05

Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:58:55 -0400

Alan Connor wrote:
> On comp.os.linux.misc, in <426d2bde_1@x-privat.org>, "Mike Cox" wrote:
<snipped>

For all of you who don't know Mike Cox, he is a saterical character. His
posts, which can be found on ZDNet's Talk Back Forum, are almost always,
witty and full of sarcasm. I reckon he is a mature *nix user.
Knowing that, read his posts again and you'll ROTFLYAO... This guy kills me.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Tower of Babel
    ... I just checked this group out of curiosity (since Sid started a new ... to me that the person known here as Sidney Lambe ... I actually came to know about Alan Connor - who was actually not a very ... there were doing exactly that with references to earlier posts of his ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Mike Cox / x-privat.org
    ... begin virus.scr A. Ben Hmeda wrote: ... > For all of you who don't know Mike Cox, he is a saterical character. ... > posts, which can be found on ZDNet's Talk Back Forum, are almost always, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Mike Cox / x-privat.org
    ... begin virus.scr A. Ben Hmeda wrote: ... > For all of you who don't know Mike Cox, he is a saterical character. ... > posts, which can be found on ZDNet's Talk Back Forum, are almost always, ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Cant Keep Kernel Log Messages From Console
    ... > Alan Connor wrote: ... > complaining that you couldn't read it and that you said you were using mutt. ... initiated by a fellow kind enough to point out that my posts to the newsfeed ... Meanwhile, welcome to my killfile, ya jerk. ...
    (Debian-User)