Re: Windows Genuine Advantage cracked. So much for the Lin-o-tards theory.

From: Sin_City (trippin28track_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/24/05

Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:44:33 -0400

Wibur Post wrote:

> Most Windows users would rather pay big money than switch to a borked
> system Like Linux.

wilbur....suck my dick

--
It's a shame Linux has such difficulty running some of the more popular
Windows applications: Nimda, CodeRed, Klez, WPA, Swen, SoBig, ILOVEYOU,

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT: So How Would You Suggest a Confirmed Windows User Convert to Linux?
    ... So if I wanted to switch rather than fight, ... How long will it take before I can use a Linux ... machine with the same proficiency I am currently using a Windows machine? ... Virtualbox host takes hardware and software it understands and presents ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Future of IT in Lebanon
    ... working knowledge of Indian programmers DNA, nor of their intuitive Java ... > So Longhorn is not an experiment and Linux is an experiment? ... another chapter in the Windows story, and the Microsoft marketing machine is ... > application opens, Check the about, it says Microsoft Visual Basic 6.3. ...
    (soc.culture.lebanon)
  • FTP DOWNLOAD! More than 6500 CRACKED SOFTWARE(CAD,CAE,CAM,ED
    ... Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2005 ... DASSAULT SYSTEMES CAA ENOVIA LCA V5R13 ... ALTAIR.OPTISTRUCT V5.1 for LINUX ... ANSYS V8.0 FOR WINDOWS ...
  • Linux for Senior Citizens
    ... Linux for Senior Citizens ... For such people, I believe, Windows really is a better option: ... The kernel manages all the hardware and also looks after all running ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • blog post: Tips for Windows users making the switch to Linux
    ... TEN TIPS FOR WINDOWS USERS MAKING THE SWITCH TO LINUX ... It took me two months to wean myself off my Windows machine for good. ...
    (alt.os.linux)