Re: icewm window decorations

From: Kevin Nathan (knathan_at_project54.com)
Date: 06/04/05

Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 19:38:44 -0700

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 19:12:40 -0700
Karen <karensw@spamcop.net> wrote:

> I do not have any of the icewm rpms installed and in KDE CP,
> appearance and themes, window decorations, IceWM is the 4th option
> from the top. The sub choices under that (once it is selected) are
> Infadel, MenschMaschine, and Model. There is nothing about IceWM
> under styles.

That's what I'm talking about, not sure about the others. If you
install the icewm-themes package, you can link it's theme dir to your
local KDE themes dir for icewm and then can pick any of them for KDE.

--
Kevin Nathan (Arizona, USA)
Linux Potpourri and a.o.l.s. FAQ -- http://www.project54.com/linux/