Re: icewm window decorations

From: Kevin Nathan (knathan_at_project54.com)
Date: 06/04/05

Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 19:38:44 -0700

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 19:12:40 -0700
Karen <karensw@spamcop.net> wrote:

> I do not have any of the icewm rpms installed and in KDE CP,
> appearance and themes, window decorations, IceWM is the 4th option
> from the top. The sub choices under that (once it is selected) are
> Infadel, MenschMaschine, and Model. There is nothing about IceWM
> under styles.

That's what I'm talking about, not sure about the others. If you
install the icewm-themes package, you can link it's theme dir to your
local KDE themes dir for icewm and then can pick any of them for KDE.

--
Kevin Nathan (Arizona, USA)
Linux Potpourri and a.o.l.s. FAQ -- http://www.project54.com/linux/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: icewm window decorations
    ... > appearance and themes, window decorations, IceWM is the 4th option ... The sub choices under that are ... There is nothing about IceWM ... local KDE themes dir for icewm and then can pick any of them for KDE. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: icewm window decorations
    ... icwm window decorations don't appear in the Window ... > Are you referring to 9.3? ... > and themes, window decorations, IceWM is the 4th option from the top. ... > sub choices under that are Infadel, MenschMaschine, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: icewm window decorations
    ... icwm window decorations don't appear in the Window ... > Are you referring to 9.3? ... > and themes, window decorations, IceWM is the 4th option from the top. ... > sub choices under that are Infadel, MenschMaschine, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: icewm window decorations
    ... icwm window decorations don't appear in the Window ... > I do not have any of the icewm rpms installed and in KDE CP, ... I installed it and now how my acqua theme and icewm ... I did a base install and didn't update any KDE stuff ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: icewm window decorations
    ... Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.suse,comp.os.linux.misc ... User-Agent: Pan/0.14.2 ... icwm window decorations don't appear in the Window ... I do not have any of the icewm rpms installed and in KDE CP, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)