Re: Resize of a reiser4 filesystem?

From: Alexander Skwar (alexander_at_skwar.name)
Date: 07/18/05

    Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 20:05:03 +0200

    ยท ray <ray@zianet.com>:

    > Actually, I was reading my 'knoppix hacks' book yesterday, and it
    > indicates that 'parted' or 'qtparted' should be able to resize a partition
    > on the fly - assuming, of course, that you have adjoining free space.

    I'm using LVM, so resizing an LV ("partition", so to speak) is
    not a problem (even if the free space is not adjoining - I *love*
    LVM *G*). The problem is resizing the filesystem that's on top of it.

    Alexander Skwar

    --
    "Never ascribe to malice that which is caused by greed and ignorance."
    -- Cal Keegan