Re: HP ScanJet 4300C

From: Poly-poly man (pyrophobicman_at_gmail.com)
Date: 09/01/05

Date: 31 Aug 2005 18:28:49 -0700

My FC4 box has the newest sane stuff. I even tried the patches that
someone mentioned and it is still grey. I will probably hook it up to
my Windows ME box with a FTP / Samba server to share it and copy it
there.

Thanks for your help,

poly-p man

Relevant Pages

  • Re: HP ScanJet 4300C
    ... My FC4 box has the newest sane stuff. ... I even tried the patches that ... someone mentioned and it is still grey. ... I will probably hook it up to ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Do Mice eat Strawberries?
    ... corky patches near the calyx. ... The strawberries are in a fruit cage no protection from mice, ... A friend living four miles away suffered from grey squirrelwho took ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Innovative Systems FPE...
    ... It was clearly designed to accelerate SANE on the IIgs, ... also came with Appleworks 2.0 patches ... SANE runtime and use broken macros when SANE itself already supplies ... would permit dynamically adapting code to whatever slot the FPE ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)
  • Re: GMT Wednesday 12th September 12
    ... After a grey and wet start there are now patches of blue up above which are ... growing larger all the time. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: strange colors
    ... > have still problems with colors in aplications like gimp and sane, grey ... > all the other applications works fine, have installed kde and use woody ...
    (Debian-User)