All you Dell owners aren't helping.

From: morfeeus (morfeeus_at_morfeeus.com)
Date: 10/07/05

Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 17:16:33 -0400

When Linux finally blows Windows off the desktop - which will happen
eventually unless Redmond really changes, or the Linux world really
screws up - it will be despite Dell, not because of them.

But I will guarantee when that happens that you will see ads from Dell
about their wonderful support of Linux and how "we" have really worked
all these years to make this happen.

Everybody bought nothing but IBM and we got the microchannel.
Nobody bought OS/2 and we got Windows 3.x.
Everybody shops only at Walmart and soon there will be only Walmart to
shop at.
Nobody buys any PC but Dell so ... Well, you fill it in.

morfeeus