Re: Microsoft Hatred FAQ

From: Alan Balmer (albalmer_at_att.net)
Date: 10/17/05

Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:37:35 -0700

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 02:31:33 GMT, Roedy Green
<my_email_is_posted_on_my_website@munged.invalid> wrote:

>On 14 Oct 2005 19:01:42 -0700, "Xah Lee" <xah@xahlee.org> wrote or
>quoted :
>

>> Q: Microsoft's Operating System is used over 90% of PCs. If that's
>>not monopoly, i don't know what is.
>
>They got where they are by CHEATING. That is why they are evil, not
>because they have a large market share.

You've been around long enough to learn to recognize this poster and
ignore him.

--
Al Balmer
Balmer Consulting

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Microsoft Hatred FAQ
    ... >They got where they are by CHEATING. ... >because they have a large market share. ... You've been around long enough to learn to recognize this poster and ... Al Balmer ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: Match-Fixing & The Free Market
    ... i.e There is a huge value for Randomness (and betting) than Country ... Why isn't free market allowed to work its magic where Amir will earn ... earning more than Aamir, but you will find a Virat Kohli earning more ... There are shades of grey but this is cheating. ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: sf not worth stealing?
    ... About as much as when you rake your own leaves, you're cheating a ... gardener somewhere. ... I found a photo on the Web a month or two ago of an old poster telling ... with the record industry using those same type of arguments about ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: TestKiller vs TestKing vs ...
    ... Sphere (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere ) said, ... >>material instead of cheating. ... Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: TestKiller vs TestKing vs ...
    ... Sphere (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere ) said, ... >>material instead of cheating. ... Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)