Re: Linux Banned At My School

From: Aragorn (stryder_at_telenet.invalid)
Date: 11/01/05

Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 07:33:10 GMT

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 05:10, Rich stood up and spoke the following
words to the masses in /comp.os.linux.advocacy...:/

> The powers that be have banned Linux useage at my high school and also
> at the college because they claim it is responsible for the hacking
> virus that we get all the time.

Demand proof?

> I like Linux and while others think it sucks, I don't.
> Can I do anything to get Linux back on the apporved list?
> Thank You.
> Babcock

U0PgzZd5nyKmERQjoH3e9Q.658.domitilla.aioe.org

Hi Flatfish! ;-)

--
With kind regards,
*Aragorn*

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Linux Banned At My School
    ... On Tuesday 01 November 2005 05:10, Rich stood up and spoke the following ... words to the masses in /comp.os.linux.advocacy...:/ ... > at the college because they claim it is responsible for the hacking ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: A question about learning/schools.
    ... Self taught, college, Internet tutorials, rich ... there is plenty of help to go around. ... No rich uncle here.... ...
    (comp.lang.perl)
  • Re: JSH: Now Im getting upset
    ... and what a computer operating system can and cannot do to ... except to a shady patent attorney. ... and bitch about how rich ... My friend, I met Bill Gates only once, and that was at a college flea ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Free energy???
    ... you can be ignorant and rich. ... to help everybody who wants to go to college. ... it requires a lot of money, ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: OT - Henry Gates. His own words.
    ... ones who can afford to go to college. ... a white group, or black group, or hispanic group, or asian group is ... But the mega rich are our betters. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)