Nessus Report

niraj.kumar.ait_at_gmail.com
Date: 11/10/05

Date: 9 Nov 2005 21:35:16 -0800

I want to store the nessus report in the database through some user
program ( I m using redhat 9) .First I decided to generate report in
xml format .But I dont have any xml parser for this . Can anybody
suggest me to in what format i should generate the report and how to
extract information form that to dump it to ORACLE database.

TIA
Niraj

Relevant Pages

  • RE: updated numbers in report
    ... for making an input to the database. ... textbox will be located alongside with the combobox where the belonging ... belonging query for the report. ... ElapsedTime([Date First Time Onboard], ...
    (microsoft.public.access.dataaccess.pages)
  • Re: Creating a report entirely through code
    ... In my case this is a very simple database, ... >> thus greatly increase the probability of corruption. ... >> button doesn't gray out after a compile, a control starts to ... >>>report and not a form where they have to enter data in. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Creating Access DB
    ... database and in the SQL database that your report needs. ... click the query tab. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: MSSQL$SBSMonitoring Database size (SBS2003)
    ... You can use the SQL Client Utilities to try and shrink the database. ... to delete over 90 day old information from the monitoring ... The server will start to collect new counter value ... Check 'View the usage report in Server Management' option. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Suggestion
    ... Datamarts allow you to create summarized data and improve the query response ... You have to choose the better source regarding the report you have to ... Detailed information can query your OLTP data sources. ... >> Keeping the historical vs. current data partitioned by database is ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.datawarehouse)