Re: Bootup getting stuck
- From: "googler" <pinaki_m77@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 14 Dec 2005 09:50:37 -0800
Jean-David Beyer wrote:
> Perhaps installing the Red Hat 2.6 kernel messed you up. Red Hat provides
> _only_ 2.4 kernels for RHEL 3, although those include a lot of 2.6 features.
> The 2.6 kernels they provide is for RHEL4.
Basically what I meant by Red Hat kernel 2.4 is RHEL 3 and by Red Hat
kernel 2.6 I mean RHEL 4. Sorry if that was not clear.
- Prev by Date: installation problem
- Next by Date: Re: Kmail problems with filters and Spam
- Previous by thread: Re: Bootup getting stuck
- Next by thread: Re: Bootup getting stuck