Re: info format - how to print
- From: John-Paul Stewart <jpstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 14:08:42 -0500
Michael Heiming wrote:
See no real reason
to print out man pages, they are there just to have a quick look
if unsure about some syntax.
I've printed a few man pages for reference for those times when 'man' isn't available (e.g., recovering a trashed /usr filesystem). I find having hardcopy documentation for things like debugfs and my backup software is handy for emergencies---especially if there isn't another system nearby to read them on.
Should be a nice amount if someone would print them all out..;-)
You can be sure that I will *not* be doing that! .
- Prev by Date: Re: info format - how to print
- Next by Date: Re: How to Partitions the disk to install FC4
- Previous by thread: Re: info format - how to print
- Next by thread: Re: info format - how to print