Re: Setting up beginnings.
- From: Dan C <youmustbejoking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 00:37:59 -0600
On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 04:10:53 +0000, Poly-poly man wrote:
> enough), I just want my new os to boot usably. I basically want
> something similar to a good FC4 minimal install, or an old redhat
> without X. The thing is, I want to build everything, i don't want a distro.
Why don't you read the instructions in the LFS book?
If you're not on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
Linux Registered User #327951
- Prev by Date: Re: HELP!About download FC4 images.
- Next by Date: regarding unix specific commands
- Previous by thread: Re: Setting up beginnings.
- Next by thread: regarding unix specific commands