Re: Why the buffer underrun when using dvgrab?
- From: Fred <itfred@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 23:32:42 -0500
On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 12:16:09 -0600, Dances With Crows wrote:
> I wrote on DV-grabbing buffer underruns before; put the string
> slrnak5j36.io4.danceswithcrows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx into the
> "find messages with this Message-ID" box of
> http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search , then press "lookup
> message". That info might be out of date and is probably not germane to
> your problem, but it also might help you out when doing extensive DV
Yes, I tried using raw output, and the underruns subsided.
- Prev by Date: Re: fight baldness
- Next by Date: Re: Wireless
- Previous by thread: Re: Why the buffer underrun when using dvgrab?
- Next by thread: Re: Error 28: Selected item cannot fit into memory with memtest86