Re: Wireless

Michael Heiming wrote:

> Network controller: RaLink Ralink RT2500 802.11 Cardbus Reference
> Card (rev 01)
>
> Would be great if the driver could be included into kernel.org
> tarball, saving me from recompiling it once in a while.

I just had to take one of those back because the driver buggered up the
network stack somehow causing all network utilities to crash. I think
the driver is too new to deal with the other SOtA crap I'm up to...ie,
RT.

  • Re: Wireless
    ... >> Network controller: RaLink Ralink RT2500 802.11 Cardbus Reference ... > I just had to take one of those back because the driver buggered up the ... Zero problems with this card/driver, works like a charm for me. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Linux Firewall/LoadBalancer
    ... The bonding driver originally came from Donald Becker's beowulf patches for ... Build kernel with the bonding driver ... "Bonding driver support" in the "Network device support" section. ... so the bonding driver will automatically load when the bond0 interface is ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • [SPARC] Problem with "Happy Meal" drivers
    ... I also use two network cards handled by your driver: ... # Loadable module support ... Unimplemented SPARC system call 188 ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Cant print to my Windows 98 shared printer from my XP compute
    ... >>I can't print from the printer attached to my Windows 98 machine using my XP ... >>not have the correct printer driver installed etc". ... >>clicked OK to continue and selected the built-in XP Lexmark Z52 driver from ... >>Add Printer wizard and has a pipe attached, indicating a network printer. ...
  • Re: wlan in etch
    ... Detected Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection ... IntelPRO/Wireless 2915ABG Driver for Linux in support of: ... Wireless Extension Private Methods ...
    (Debian-User)