Re: Why so ugly?

Am I clear?
My host operation is windows xp,and I install the fedore core 4 as
guest in the Vmware.

And I had said that ,I used to install redhat in the same environment,
and redhat did the job well what ever in the level 3 or level 5,such as
to ran a program redhat-config-network-tui or ncurses-based program.

so I think
>Problem: My head hurts when I bang it against the wall.

>Solution: Quit banging your head against the wall.
is not the problem to me.
Now,in the fedore core,it didn't do well.WHY!!!
I found some infomation in the internet,someone said it's the
terminal's fault that it doesn't support the ncurses well.

.