Re: Why so ugly?

Am I clear?
My host operation is windows xp,and I install the fedore core 4 as
guest in the Vmware.

And I had said that ,I used to install redhat in the same environment,
and redhat did the job well what ever in the level 3 or level 5,such as
to ran a program redhat-config-network-tui or ncurses-based program.

so I think
>Problem: My head hurts when I bang it against the wall.

>Solution: Quit banging your head against the wall.
is not the problem to me.
Now,in the fedore core,it didn't do well.WHY!!!
I found some infomation in the internet,someone said it's the
terminal's fault that it doesn't support the ncurses well.

  • Re: Why so ugly?
    ... > My host operation is windows xp,and I install the fedore core 4 as ... > And I had said that,I used to install redhat in the same environment, ... My head hurts when I bang it against the wall. ... > terminal's fault that it doesn't support the ncurses well. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Wall oven junction box location.
    ...   And I said previously just cut out an opening in the ... ie the high spot shown on the install drawing. ... across the whole back wall where it could go. ... I think it was just stated that the 2 x 4 runners have to go ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Wall oven junction box location.
    ... there was enough room for the connector coming out the side. ... ie the high spot shown on the install drawing. ... across the whole back wall where it could go. ... A - Runners that are 1/2" higher, ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Missing system files
    ... A friend cannot boot winXP. ... She uses the wall outlet to turn her PC on ... She will need to try a Repair Install and, if that doesn't work, ... pro can fix Windows and use that Product Key. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Install TV cable outlet
    ... Cut a hole in the wall next to a stud to mount an electrical box on it. ... Locate the center of the cavity as best you can from below and drill up ... Slip the ring over the cable and install it to the drywall. ...
    (alt.home.repair)