Re: QUAKE Shareware

Fuck you, pal!

Chris wrote:
> tater tot wrote:
> > Is there a Linux version of QUAKE?
> >

> Yes. Did you even try a google search?

  • Re: QUAKE Shareware
    ... > Is there a Linux version of QUAKE? ... Did you even try a google search? ... "If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, don't use the broken "Reply" link at the bottom of the article. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: QUAKE Shareware
    ... > Chris wrote: ... >> tater tot wrote: ... >>> Is there a Linux version of QUAKE? ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Firefox curiosity...
    ... The servers on which it was located for download were overwhelmed by ... I've been testing FF3 for Linux for a few weeks with one of the beta test ... Google search is incorporated right into the URL entry box. ... The firefox directory on my VISTA setup takes up about 25 MBs, ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: [9fans] Re: interesting potential targets for plan 9 and/or inferno
    ... > Quake is to Linux what 1-2-3 was to the IBM Personal Computer. ... > Plan 9 is today. ... What per-process file systems, and "persistent, distributed, ...
    (comp.os.plan9)
  • Re: dual-boot install with SATA + IDE drives
    ... I already did that Google search and did not find direct answers to my ... Notice that I did NOT ask about installing Linux ... I asked for help in solving a problem involving Linux. ... The reason I have Windows as primary operating system is that it works ...
    (comp.os.linux)