Re: Listing Partitions?

On 2006-01-27, Dave Uhring wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 02:17:13 -0500, Chris F.A. Johnson wrote:
>
>> On 2006-01-26, Dave Uhring wrote:
>>>
>>> Everyone is entitled to his opinion, yourself included. There is no such
>>> thing as "dead wrong" WRT opinions.
>>
>> In my opinion, 2 + 2 equals 5.
>>
>> You don't consider that dead wrong?
>
> It could be true for large values of 2.

2 isn't a large value.

> High school geometry teaches that the sum of the interior angles of a
> triangle is 180°. Now consider the triangle on the earth's surface formed
> by the prime meridian, longitude 90° west and the equator.

High school geometry was talking about triangles on a plane.

--
Chris F.A. Johnson, author | <http://cfaj.freeshell.org>
2005, Apress | GNU General Public Licence

  • Re: Listing Partitions?
    ... >> Everyone is entitled to his opinion, ... > You don't consider that dead wrong? ... Now consider the triangle on the earth's surface formed ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2014-08-07 (Thursday)
    ... The dead girl is indeed alive, ... Perhaps she is like the redhead and the now redhead ... He then keeps two of the three phones in the same small room ... sex partner triangle as now Berlin, Amanda, and Kenya are in town. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2014-08-07 (Thursday)
    ... Perhaps she is like the redhead and the now redhead ... He then keeps two of the three phones in the same small room ... sex partner triangle as now Berlin, Amanda, and Kenya are in town. ... Maybe now that she is back from the dead, kidnapped, fought her way to freedom, etc... ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Overheard on the scanner
    ... In a neighborhood full of dead end streets (or culs de sac, ... built near me in the sixties, I guess; my house dates from then. ... triangle of land between St. Johns Road, the main road and the A3. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2014-08-07 (Thursday)
    ... The dead girl is indeed alive, ... The first known point of the triangle was Nolan's Hailer that would ... I think they will reconcile. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)