MultiMaster Replication in OpenLDAP 2.2.x

Hi All

Pleasant Greetings

I would like to establish MultiMaster Replication.I'm using SUSE 9 with
OpenLDAP v2.2.x

Can you please tell  me how to configure Multi Master Replication
between two LDAP Server.

faiyyu

  • [SLE] OpenLDAP and Courier IMAP...ouch!
    ... There's a lot of stuff in SuSE 9.0 directed toward LDAP, NIS, DHCP, DNS etc. ... I tried to get the OpenLDAP support for the ... Has anybody worked with Courier and OpenLDAP? ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: MultiMaster Replication in OpenLDAP 2.2.x
    ... Any reason you can't upgrade to Suse10.x and OpenLDAP 2.3.x? ... Multimaster has never been "supported" officially though you could get ... Novell has the "best" directory server (in many ... respects) and even they do not recommend multimaster replication. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Multiple KDCs with OpenLDAP
    ... The multi master OpenLDAP setup works like a charm. ... Multi master LDAP with multi KDC and LDAP database backend ... The idea behind the multi master setup is to have a failover solution for everything, so that one slapd or one kdc can go down. ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)
  • [SLE] SUSe 9.3 and LDAP Docu?
    ... how to get SuSE 9.3 to use openldap ... I worked my way through the Admin Guide... ...
    (SuSE)
  • [SLE] OpenLDAP 2.2.6 on SuSE 9.1 crashes with BDB but not LDBM
    ... OpenLDAP 2.0 to SuSE 9.1 and OpenLDAP 2.2. ... I finally got all my LDIFs ... with the stricter schema checking of 2.2, new Samba 3 schema, etc, and ...
    (SuSE)