Re: CAD on Linux?
- From: John-Paul Stewart <jpstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 16:04:41 -0500
Mark Atherton wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Been trying unsuccessfully to find a DECENT 2D CAD program that will run native on Linux.
Something akin to Turbocad would be fine.
Before anyone chimes in with 'use VMware and whatever you have' yes, thats the fall back position...
All the programs I have come up with to date are either noddy, flawed, or projects that appear to have died...
List em all, warts and all..
I was discussing linux CAD programs with a friend yesterday - I wasn't able to make any sensible suggestions, but
looked very interesting. Anyone tried it?
I used to use it. It's a 3-D solid modelling application. It is definately not for 2-D drafting.
- Prev by Date: Re: CAD on Linux?
- Next by Date: Re: CAD on Linux?
- Previous by thread: Re: CAD on Linux?
- Next by thread: Re: CAD on Linux?