Re: Mental Abuse

On 2006-02-09, khaccountant@xxxxxxxxx <khaccountant@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My abuser has been using the medical device to harass me the last 4-5
years. I have no idea what type of a device is being used on me.

If it's Windows 2000, switch to linux!

--keith

--
kkeller-usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(try just my userid to email me)

  • Re: OT: So How Would You Suggest a Confirmed Windows User Convert to Linux?
    ... So if I wanted to switch rather than fight, ... How long will it take before I can use a Linux ... machine with the same proficiency I am currently using a Windows machine? ... Virtualbox host takes hardware and software it understands and presents ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Internet Explorer, again
    ... > A while ago I asked about how to secure a LAN with one client running IE ... > VMware on Linux, so most of the time my wife used Linux. ... One for Linux, and one for Windows. ... > The way the switch works is it switches the power to either the Linux ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • blog post: Tips for Windows users making the switch to Linux
    ... TEN TIPS FOR WINDOWS USERS MAKING THE SWITCH TO LINUX ... It took me two months to wean myself off my Windows machine for good. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Did you switch from Windows to Linux? How did you find the process?
    ... I'm ready to see how to do the switch anyway and see ... Windows, but just curious as to what the major adjustments might have ... At first I dual booted windows & linux, ... common sound card and SCSI card. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Internet Explorer, again
    ... > A while ago I asked about how to secure a LAN with one client running IE ... > VMware on Linux, so most of the time my wife used Linux. ... One for Linux, and one for Windows. ... > The way the switch works is it switches the power to either the Linux ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)