Sendmail to Groupwise on a single Domain
- From: james2jkb@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 25 Feb 2006 09:25:21 -0800
One of my frnd have some difficulty to send /recieve emails between
Sendmail and Groupwise.
Individually they are working fine .But can't send mails between them
The domainname which both mail servers are belongs to abc.com
Groupwise is the old server and it has almost 90 % users in it
Sendmail is the new one,user@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
In the Dns The MX record seems like this .
mail IN A 10.0.0.1
gpw IN A 10.0.0.2
abc.com IN MX 10 gpw.abc.com
mail.abc.com IN MX 20 mail.abc.com
is this right ?
he wants to direct all mails coming to user@xxxxxxx to groupwise and
user@xxxxxxxxxxxx to sendmail.
The sendmail server is also the DNS server .
do he want to add any thing to /etc/mail/virtualusertable or
mailertable or domaintable or any other files.
if any one can please do send some suggessions/advice.
- Prev by Date: logwatch password
- Next by Date: How to install Fedora Core4 without internal CD Rom?
- Previous by thread: logwatch password
- Next by thread: How to install Fedora Core4 without internal CD Rom?