tmp files dumping
- From: CWO4 Dave Mann <misterfixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:52:56 -0600
Hey Group, I was snooping around my system just now and looked in
the /root/tmp folder. There is stuff in there from months ago. When does
it ever get emptied?
Study History - Know the Future
- Prev by Date: Re: "push" a command FROM linux TO windows
- Next by Date: Re: Non existent aliases receiving mail (sendmail, fedora)
- Previous by thread: can I install java 1.5 on redhat 7.1?
- Next by thread: Re: tmp files dumping