Re: tmp files dumping
- From: John Hasler <john@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:26:13 -0600
Robert Hull writes:
Putting the command in /etc/bash/logout would probably not make it
execute very frequently since it would need to wait until the user logged
Something most users do (BTW that's /etc/bash_logout).
Personally, I tend to log out less frequently than I reboot - simply
because my last two reboots were courtesy of the Electricity company.
You and I are not typical users.
Dancing Horse Hill
Elmwood, WI USA
- Prev by Date: Re: What linux should I install
- Next by Date: Re: Need help - Installing Linux Fedora 4
- Previous by thread: Re: tmp files dumping
- Next by thread: Re: tmp files dumping