Re: nero equivalent for linux
- From: Florian Diesch <diesch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 03:20:46 +0200
"Amadeus W. M." <amadeus84@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there a nero equivalent for linux? I got a data cd from someone, by
ftp, and it never crossed my mind that it would be anything other than an
iso image, but I saw it had extension .nrg.
Description: Extracts ISO9660 data from Nero ".nrg" files
This extracts the ISO9660 CD image data from Nero ".nrg" files.
Emacs doesn't crash! It contains very little C, so there's very
little reason to have it crash. [Pascal Bourguignon in gnu.emacs.help]
- Prev by Date: Re: LPI Linux Level 1 Exam 102 Question
- Next by Date: Re: Defrag? Constant HD accessing?
- Previous by thread: Re: LPI Linux Level 1 Exam 102 Question
- Next by thread: Re: Defrag? Constant HD accessing?