querying a MIME database

most linux distros have a command update-mime-database, but is there
any way to query this database to determine the application to be used
for a particular type of file?

Thanks.

Nupul

  • Re: DBMS and lisp, etc.
    ... Naively implemented with SQL, again for 10 ... (1 query for the initial orders, 1 query for each order for its ... soon as you upgrade to the SQL database. ... (eq (order-customer orderA) ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: OT: SQL
    ... query processing. ... FROM Employees e, Employees m, Management mgt ... Manager and Employee Salaries. ... The scheme used does not model database files in general, ...
    (sci.logic)
  • RE: Import external data - web query
    ... Your reply for my query is very extensive, this is for importing a file from ... The data source I want isn't listed in the Select Data Source dialog box. ... information used to connect to a database. ... Check your driver First, make sure you have the right ODBC driver (Open ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: access 2003
    ... I removed the parameters from the form query source. ... boxes from the form header, events, code, etc and ran the form query source ... forms queries and the SQL because syntax of the SQL will change randomly. ... the Access 97 database, I wouldn't have thought any expressions would be ...
    (microsoft.public.access.conversion)
  • Re: access 2003
    ... I removed the parameters from the form query source. ... synchronize combo boxes to the detail section or the parameter form query ... forms queries and the SQL because syntax of the SQL will change randomly. ... the Access 97 database, I wouldn't have thought any expressions would ...
    (microsoft.public.access.conversion)