Re: Is Daylight Savings enabled ?

Bill Unruh writes:
The same advantages to DSt are not obvious.

Not obvious, hell. They are utterly nonexistent. Anyone who wants to get
up an hour early in the summer can damn well do it.
--
John Hasler
john@xxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Is Daylight Savings enabled ?
    ... Not obvious, hell. ... They are utterly nonexistent. ... My body is still on standard time, a week after DST kicked in. ... see X- headers for PGP signature information ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Is Daylight Savings enabled ?
    ... On 2006-04-10, John Hasler wrote: ... Not obvious, hell. ... They are utterly nonexistent. ... Shell Scripting Recipes: | My code in this post, if any, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)