Re: find

SINNER wrote:

* ivan danicic wrote in comp.os.linux.misc:
Hello All, lately my "find" command has not been working properly. It
only appears to find file in directories which are far down from the
starting directory. I must have done something to upset it. Any comments
gratefully received.
Ivan

You will need to post the command you used and some more specific
results if you want help.

linux:/home/ivie/bin # find /usr -name gtkgl.h
/usr/local/include/gtkglext-1.0/gtk/gtkgl.h

linux:/home/ivie/bin # find / -name gtkgl.h
find: . changed during execution of find

GNU version 4.1.7

I have not knowingly done anything to "find".
Ivan

  • Re: *Trolls*
    ... >> not upset the natural catastrophe about to unfold. ... broken headers, so all I'm seeing of his posts is AC's "body not ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: The Lendl Effect on Murray
    ... Though Andy does still get upset and ... his body language could be better, ... When I watched Lendl play I was most impressed by his ability ... Looks like Ivan ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: RMS, Free software and the Ubuntu CDs
    ... that it's really GNU with its Linux sidekick in the subsequent speech ... And not once in that speech did he credit Xorg. ... Upset to the point of court. ... several other major contributors who made free software what it is ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: OT: deciphering Google header information
    ... SINNER wrote: ... The former are usually educated in the ways of Usenet ... and do what they do intentionally to provoke responces and upset the ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: find
    ... ivan danicic wrote: ... lately my "find" command has not been working properly. ... I must have done something to upset it. ... Also the autofs ought not to be offered without a strong warning. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)