Re: find

SINNER wrote:

* ivan danicic wrote in comp.os.linux.misc:
Hello All, lately my "find" command has not been working properly. It
only appears to find file in directories which are far down from the
starting directory. I must have done something to upset it. Any comments
gratefully received.
Ivan

You will need to post the command you used and some more specific
results if you want help.

linux:/home/ivie/bin # find /usr -name gtkgl.h
/usr/local/include/gtkglext-1.0/gtk/gtkgl.h

linux:/home/ivie/bin # find / -name gtkgl.h
find: . changed during execution of find

GNU version 4.1.7

I have not knowingly done anything to "find".
Ivan

.