Squirrelmail and postfix

Hello out there, with this question I'm not realy sure where can be the
mistake. I've postfix running with no problems, but when the users (in
this case, just me) use the web interface to check the email, the
messages doesn't show the sender, date or subject.
Only a line like this is shown:

From sort Date sort Subject sort
Unknown Unknown date (no subject)

That's very weird, because inside the email I can see the sender, date,
subject and message body without any problem.

Maybe squirrelmail is getting problems, because if I send an email from
my own server to gmail por example, I can see the sender name, date and
the subject. And, if I reply the mail from gmail to my server, can't
see the sender, data and subject.

Does anybody know anything about this?
Any help will be well recived.

  • Re: blank emails
    ... Box 2 - Delete it from server ... realize the message body is blank. ... >I keep getting emails with no sender and no subject,so I ...
  • Re: HELP! SMTP Outbound queue generating thousands of messages!!!
    ... In the global settings for your server there are some check boxes to ... > System Manager sender filtering, which stopped the messages from being ... The suspect messages in the queue were then deleted, ... and outbound mail was re-enabled. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Do p. Kusnierza
    ... "The sender of this message, zalekbloom@xxxxxxxxxxx, could not be ... Z tym ze celem tego przedsiezwiecia bylo nie to, by sie pod Pana podszyc ale to zeby udowodnic, ze falszowanie SMTP ) jest mozliwe, bo SMTP nie jest 'point to point' typem komunikacji - podobnie zreszta jak NNTP. ... the address of the server that sent the mail against a registered list ...
    (soc.culture.polish)
  • Re: Access DB question
    ... address, the SMTP client, something in the message content, or something ... Say I am a backup MX for example.com. ... My server starts sending them their mail. ... My server does not send a bounce to the sender. ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)
  • Re: 554 email error
    ... I ran NSlookup on our domain. ... failed Acceptance of a null Sender ... Mailserver appears to be an open relay. ... This mail server is open to exploitation by third parties to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)