Re: Which terminal emulator(s) implements a bar cursor?
- From: Robert Hull <Robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:56:17 +0100
In comp.os.linux.misc, on Sat 15 April 2006 10:41, spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
The well known net kook Alan Connor wrote his normal BS
Did he LOOK like a troll?
To the Net Kook Alan Connor, there is only one person in the universe
who does not look like a troll - himself (but that's because he cannot
see himself as others see him).
Are you incapable of distinguishing between someone making an innocent
query and someone making an inflamitory post now?
The last word in your sentence is redundant - the Net Kook has never
been able to distinguish between genuine posts and troll-bait.
Do you think rr's entire existence is now troll based?
The Net Kook believes that *all* existence is troll based apart from his
Are you a total ignoramous?
The first two words of your sentence were inverted and the punctuation
mark should have been a full stop rather than a question mark.
Archival or publication of this article on any part of thisishull.net
is without consent and is in direct breach of the Data Protection Act
- Prev by Date: Re: New COMPUTER updated discussion groups. 1 Million posts
- Next by Date: Home based Internet research Jobs
- Previous by thread: Re: Which terminal emulator(s) implements a bar cursor?
- Next by thread: Re: Which terminal emulator(s) implements a bar cursor?