- From: rahul.h@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 28 Apr 2006 02:24:51 -0700
Can anybody please suggest how hooking can be done
in the xserver functions. XServer needs to invoke my function before
the call is passed to the XServer original function. I have found that
this is the procedure in windows for doing hooking:
static HINSTANCE hinstDLL;
static HHOOK hhookSysMsg;
hinstDLL = LoadLibrary((LPCTSTR) "c:\\windows\\sysmsg.dll");
hkprcSysMsg = (HOOKPROC)GetProcAddress(hinstDLL, "SysMessageProc");
hhookSysMsg = SetWindowsHookEx(WH_SYSMSGFILTER,hkprcSysMsg,hinstDLL,0);
Please suggest a function similar to SetWindowsHookEx in Linux or else
suggest some procedure in which I can do the hooking in linux.
Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated,
- Prev by Date: Re: dump and restore question
- Next by Date: http://cheap-computers-review.blogspot.com
- Previous by thread: Can you explain this inode thing?
- Next by thread: Re: Hooking Linux???