- From: Christian Christmann <plfriko@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 09:53:16 +0200
I'm running Suse with KDE 3.4. When I start "konsole" and within this
session I run "vim" just the half screen is used. The lower part of the
konsole display remains unused even if I maximize the window. Any ideas
what's wrong and how to solve this problem?
With KDE 3.3 the fullscreen vim worked fine.
- Prev by Date: Re: starting an application....on another desktop!
- Next by Date: Re: starting an application....on another desktop!
- Previous by thread: chroot cannot find command
- Next by thread: play station