Re: How to uninstall Linux from my computer

zxcvbnm2bg wrote:

Greetings! How does one can uninstall a Linux so that I can try
another Linux.

The other Ray has already said that no uninstall is necessary. What happens
is that during the install process, you are asked where you want to install
the software, usually hda1. This area is then wiped of everything that was
there previously, and then the new OS is installed.

  • Re: Need help saving computer
    ... > I am trying to clean up and fix my cousin's girlfriend's computer. ... > This machine is a Dell Dimension with an OEM install of XP Home. ... Post-SP2 Windows Firewall Information/guidance: ... How to Manually Uninstall Norton: ...
  • Re: IE will not access HTTPS sites Suddenly
    ... Ok...you installed a trial of Acrobat 7, and still had an earlier version of ... As for the problem accessing secure sites, see if anything here will help ... Uninstall MSN Messenger from the Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel ... install Reader just to access .pdf files. ...
  • Re: ?for an MVP regarding dot Net updates recieved today repeating the
    ... I could not uninstall any .NET installation (missing ... Also you need to keep the 3 versions of .net framework on your computer ... The steps from Microsoft Security Tech Support and from Aaron Stebner's ... NOT try to install that update. ...
  • RE: Cannot Install Windows Media Player 11 beta
    ... Reg Parser: Obtained value 'setup' for attribute 'TYPE'. ... Obtained value 'Windows Media Format Runtime provides efficient ... install, and uninstall capabilities for Windows Media Player. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: IE will not access HTTPS sites Suddenly
    ... I got the Adobe Acrobat Trial back on the computer. ... Did you install the older version of the Reader using the Run from the ... Uninstall MSN Messenger from the Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel ...