[Event] "Sybase on Linux", Linux Users' Group of Davis, Calif., May 15, 2006
- From: bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (William Kendrick)
- Date: 10 May 2006 19:07:46 GMT
Sybase comes to the Linux Users' Group of Davis ( http://www.lugod.org/ )
Monday, May 15th, 6:30pm to 9:00pm at the Davis Public Library,
315 East 14th Street, Davis, CA 95616.
Sybase was the first company to deliver an enterprise-class database
management system (DMBS) for Linux, in 1999. Among Sybase's Linux
products include their flagship relational DMBS, Sybase Adaptive
This talk will provide a brief update on this history of Sybase over
the course of their 20 years, with an update on Sybase's involvement
on the Linux platform, as well as a detailed technical brief on the
Sybase products that integrate with the Linux platform.
Free, and open to the public.
Visit: http://www.lugod.org/meeting/ for more details.
Linux Users' Group of Davis
- Prev by Date: Re: Need help installing vmware workstation on debian.
- Next by Date: Re: Trouble copying files to SanDisk m230
- Previous by thread: Empty skin browser in (g)mplayer
- Next by thread: Re: Trouble copying files to SanDisk m230