instruments for text-based console graphic

Hi, everyone.

I want to draw a progress bar in a console, and interactively print an
integer value in a fixed position of screen. I want to be able to do
something like the wget does. Are there any standart way for it?

Thanks in advance.

  • Re: Verify TM backups (MacWorld hint)
    ... If the TM pref pane is open I see a quick progress bar that lasts about ... The console shows: ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Carriage return in mex files
    ... I'm trying to add a progress bar that works fine in any console, but doesn't seem to work in MatLab. ... It's in a mex file, that calls the following to refresh: ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Ports/progress bar
    ... I tried to use the bar program to show a progress bar in my shell script. ... I tested with this command in console: ...
    (freebsd-questions)