Re: How to create restricted users?
- From: Simon Jones <tux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 25 May 2006 00:50:05 GMT
On Wed, 24 May 2006 22:34:51 +0100, Alan mumbled:
I still don't like the way I have to go to a terminal to edit a config
file, say /etc/fstab. Browsing to it and double clicking opens it in
an editor, but read-only. Damned annoying.
Use easyubuntu and install the nautilus scripts. You can then edit any file
as root. Also you can open a nautilus as root by right clicking the window
"Back up my hard disk ? I can't find the reverse switch !"
- Prev by Date: Re: How to create restricted users?
- Next by Date: Re: KDE how to find all special characters?
- Previous by thread: Re: How to create restricted users?
- Next by thread: Re: How to create restricted users?