Re: Blog about my Linux

Dan C wrote:
On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 10:29:21 -0500, Dances With Crows wrote:
And of
all his posts that I looked at, I only found 1 where he tried to help
someone.

You only found one? Learn how to use the search function, n00b.

You need to read more carefully. He said of all the ones he looked
at, not all the ones he found with a search.

I suspect I am not the only one who was nodding my head as I
read Dances With Crows' post. Thanks for your consistently
patient and helpful posts, Dances With Crows. When someone
demonstrates poor net judgement, their posts are generally of
little value IMHO. Why would I expect their technical judgement
to be any better?

Regards,
Steve

  • seasons greetings
    ... many posts But did you get rid or the ... and this baby last yrs baby moved over to the golf course when this ... The crows try their best,I never thourght I would ... the bed room wall last summer We tryed to get rid of it last summer ...
    (sci.agriculture.poultry)
  • Re: Kensington 4-button trackball
    ... Dances With Crows wrote: ... > into the Black Sun and said: ... One of the other posts in this thread talked about a PS/2 trackball ... My posts aren't dejagoogleable anyhow, for fear of misconstruing by future ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: DPS grovels over "racist" lunch menu...ROFLMBFAO!!
    ... Classic Loud Valve, tells people who don't like his posts, "No likee, no ... clickee," but when they stop clicking he crows that he's won the game (in ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)