Re: Blog about my Linux

Dan C wrote:
On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 10:29:21 -0500, Dances With Crows wrote:
And of
all his posts that I looked at, I only found 1 where he tried to help
someone.

You only found one? Learn how to use the search function, n00b.

You need to read more carefully. He said of all the ones he looked
at, not all the ones he found with a search.

I suspect I am not the only one who was nodding my head as I
read Dances With Crows' post. Thanks for your consistently
patient and helpful posts, Dances With Crows. When someone
demonstrates poor net judgement, their posts are generally of
little value IMHO. Why would I expect their technical judgement
to be any better?

Regards,
Steve

.