Re: fstab?

Bit Twister wrote:

On Thu, 8 Jun 2006 20:18:38 +0300, christine wrote:
hi!

in fstab there are 2 numbers at the end of every line:

Have you tried the command

man fstab

hi!

no, i haven't
will try :-)

cheers,
christine

  • RE: Machine not Booting - Continued
    ... with out the fstab /dev/md0 hashed out. ... have u tried to use the mount ... command to fix bad blocks like you suggested or has this done it already. ... within the Corus group of companies, ...
    (RedHat)
  • RE: Machine not Booting - Continued
    ... The entry in the fstab is now hashed ... command to fix bad blocks like you suggested or has this done it already. ... The error seems like its able to mount the partition but is not able to ... within the Corus group of companies, ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Message-ID: <4DED42CF.9000008@verizon.net>
    ... fstab if you simply want to mount a partition. ... for the command line which unfortunately don't exactly fit your ... should not plug / unplug any USB disks and keep the machine running. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Message-ID: <4DED42CF.9000008@verizon.net>
    ... fstab if you simply want to mount a partition. ... for the command line which unfortunately don't exactly fit your ... should not plug / unplug any USB disks and keep the machine running. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: newbie in trouble - recovering fstab
    ... Somehow while I tried to find a way ... > of moving my /home directory to a partition of it's own everything is ... > Somehow trying to edit in vi from the command line, ... > an edited fstab, supposed to mount the new partition, i managed to ...
    (Fedora)