lost the grub bootloader to Fedora 5 because windows formatting..how can I get it back

Hello,
I commited a very stupid mistake and am banging my head against the
wall. Im using Fedora 5 as the main desktop and keep Windows for some
..doc files and else. I decided to format my windows partition last
night but took a backup of all the files and put them in Linux. Now
after formatting and loading XP I realised that Windows cleans the MBR
and loads its own bootloader, so now my grub is lost and I cant use my
linux box..Please can anyone guide me and tell me if I can restore my
Linux box..

I use Fedora 5..

Thanks
Danish