Re: Standard c header files
- From: The Natural Philosopher <a@xxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:37:38 +0100
The Natural Philosopher writes:Muy Bad.
Sam wrote:lowrider writes:should be somewhere in /usr/lib...
I need to compile this driver for machine and I am beeing as to provide
the standard c header files in sys(types.h) where can I get those. I
have gcc but can't compile without those include files.
You should already have them. The headers are installed, by default, by most Linux distributions.
Been few years...
- Prev by Date: Dereference symlinks when copying files in Konquerer
- Next by Date: openldap ldapadd error ??
- Previous by thread: Re: Standard c header files
- Next by thread: Re: Standard c header files