how to let the remote server continuously run while I shut down local telnet client?
- From: "gino" <loseminds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 23:31:57 -0700
I use Secure Telnet Shell to telnet to the remote Unix/Linux server to run
I am running long and heavy duty programs so I expect the programs to run
for a few days.
But I have to shutdown my local telnet client since it is a laptop and I
have to move it all around;...
If I shutdown the local machine, the network will be off, so the telnet
client will be closed and the remote session which is running Matlab will be
How to leave it run continuously while my telnet client is off?
How to resume that session when next time I connect back to that remote
Thanks a lot!
- Prev by Date: Re: FC 5 Trashed my Yum
- Next by Date: Azureus instable Download Speed (Suse 10.1, Kde 3.5)
- Previous by thread: Help! filesystem changed....
- Next by thread: Re: how to let the remote server continuously run while I shut down local telnet client?