Xandros very newbie

Got an install key that needs to be installed from xtpsetup. After
years of being spoon fed by Windows, I have no idea how to access
this xtpsetup. Have tried from the command line, but am obviously
using the wrong command. Would sure appreciate any and all help with
this very embarrassing question.

  • Re: Xandros very newbie
    ... Got an install key that needs to be installed from xtpsetup. ... years of being spoon fed by Windows, I have no idea how to access ... Have tried from the command line, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Xandros very newbie
    ... Got an install key that needs to be installed from xtpsetup. ... years of being spoon fed by Windows, I have no idea how to access ... Have tried from the command line, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Xandros very newbie
    ... Got an install key that needs to be installed from xtpsetup. ... I suppose that if you spent years with Windows and got everything ... Have tried from the command line, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Xandros very newbie
    ... Got an install key that needs to be installed from xtpsetup. ... Have tried from the command line, ... Stan Bischof ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Xandros very newbie
    ... Got an install key that needs to be installed from xtpsetup. ... I suppose that if you spent years with Windows and got everything ... Have tried from the command line, ... it will install ok - Xandros sorta handles like Windows. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)